Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Looking for Calvin and Hobbes" out in paperback

Local author Nevin Martell has written in to let us know that his book on Bill Watterson is out in a revised paperback edition:

I just wanted to send a note to let you all know that the paperback edition of "Looking for Calvin and Hobbes" is out now. You should be able to find it at fine booksellers everywhere and you can also pick it up on Amazon for only $11.48!

The book comes with an extra chapter, which explores some elements of Watterson's life that came to light after I handed in the final manuscript and it talks a bit about the promotional tour for the book, which was an intriguing journey in and of itself.

If you don't want to buy the book again for just the extra chapter -- and I totally understand if you don't; I hate it when bands put out "Deluxe Editions" with two new songs that you feel compelled to own -- I suggest you support your local library by borrowing a copy from them.

No comments: